Data Engineer - AWS Big Data - Chicago, IL - 120,000 - 145,000 + Benefits
About the Role:
Our client is looking to hire a Data Engineer with a strong background working with the latest technology in the world of AWS Big Data. Having hands on experience working with tools such as S3, Glue, EC2, Athena, and Lambda are desired from our client. As well as experience using either Python or Java will be necessary to complete projects and tasks in this role. Utilizing the latest tools in AWS, you will apply your skills to complete projects and meet deadlines. Additionally you will be working on designing and building out new data pipelines and data warehouses.
Skills and Qualifications:
* Building new, and scaling out existing ETL applications
* Experience working with various AWS technologies
* Coordinating data models with other engineering teams
* Designing and building out new data pipelines
* Experience with Hadoop
* Significant data technology and analytics experience
* Hands on experience with AWS Big Data (Glue, Redshift, RDS, S3, and more)
* Python or Java experience
* Having worked with large volumes of Data
* Competitive Base Salary
* Vision Plans
* Paid Vacation
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : 347-783-6525
What's In It For You?
Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve - one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Big Data and cloud analytics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance. For more information on available AWS Big Data Jobs as well as the cloud market, I can be contacted at email@example.com or by calling 347-783-6525. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice.