Are you a highly motivated individual with a passion for DevOps? Do you have experience designing, implementing, and operating cloud systems? Then this might be your next job!
* Empower developers to run their services in an automated, self-service fashion.
* Collaborate and share your deep understanding of your services and domain
* Multi-tenant compute platforms such as Kubernetes and ECS.
* Improving the performance of our existing technology stack end-to-end in order to provide a better, quicker experience.
* Monitoring the status and health of resources, handling incidents and advocating improvements across the business and technical stacks.
* Architecting scalable and available systems to power commercial and enterprise applications * Empowering development teams with tracing and monitoring of requests as they travel through our platforms.
* Learn new skills by participating in mentorship and knowledge sharing program.
* AWS: 3 Years
* Infrastructure as Code: 1 year
* Experience designing, implementing and operating cloud-native systems
* Experience architecting and building infrastructure, using infrastructure as code technologies such as terraform and CloudFormation
* Proficient in scripting languages and experience working with production-ready Go, Bash, or Python
* Understanding of Docker
* Up to date knowledge of DevOps techniques
* Health insurance
* Dental insurance
* Retirement plan
* Paid time off
* Flexible schedule