On behalf of my client, an MNC located in Malaysia.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with local and global teams solution design, developing enhancements, assisting with market testing and go live activities, performing L2 and L3 production support
- Creates technical documentation, analyse, designs and modifies software programming applications and software products
- Provide technical application support, resolve problems and documentation of actions in software development
- Provide software application development and support services to our business affiliates across the world
- Improve business processes and identify ways to drive such improvements across various teams
- Bachelor's degree in IT/Computer science or relevant
- At least 2+ years of extensive experience in application design, AWS developing tools (Cloudwatch, Lambda, Elastic Search, Kinesis) and functions, various programming languages (Node.js)
- Verifiable working experience in cloud architecture, API, build and deployment, CI/CD and Agile tools
- Strong knowledge in configuring, installing and administering software packages and application tuning
- Excellent command of written and verbal skills in English
The client is urgently looking to fill this vacancy, avoid missing out on this exciting opportunity by sending a copy of your CV in MS Word format to email@example.com
or phone Jethro Ong at +65 3163 0487 to inquire more about this position.
Jefferson Frank is the specialised delivery arm of Frank Recruitment Group - the global niche IT recruitment specialists. We focus on quick delivery to our Key Clients on roles that are traditionally that little bit more difficult to fill. We've established an exceptional reputation for delivering the very best professionals to our customers. By focusing solely on the niche IT field, our consultants are genuine experts, meaning they not only fully understand the market, but have built solid relationships with the widest range of vendors, customers and specialists looking to progress their career.
EA Personnel Number: R1874206
EA Licence No. 11C3017