About the Role:
As a Data Scientist, you will be a part of the data science team that develops, tests and manage the models and algorithms used. You will also have a chance to work on gaming platforms.
You need to know how to:
* Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes
* Undertake pre-processing of structured and unstructured data
* Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
* Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms
* Combine models through ensemble modeling
* Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges
* Master in Data Science, Computer Science or other relevant higher education
* Deep understanding of Machine Learning
* Practical experience as a Data Scientist
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Software development skills in Python, Java
* Experience using data frameworks (e.g. Spark, PyTorch, Apache Spark)
* Experience with Time Series
* Strong math skills (e.g. statistics, algebra)
* Problem-solving aptitude
* Opportunity to create new solutions and drive innovation in a global market
* Opportunity to impact the world of the Gaming world.
* Competitive payment, benefits, and options to get company shares
If you're interested in this roles and you would like to find out more or maybe you know someone who might be looking for new opportunities and personal development in those areas? Then don't hesitate and get in touch with me on firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on; +358 753 266 582.