A Cloud Support Engineer role supporting customers across various Amazon AWS environments.
Background experience in Linux, Windows virtualisation or UNIX including knowledge of a scripting language such as Bash, Perl, Python, Ruby or Go
Experience in AWS with certification is preferable, however, training and certification will be provided.
A chance to gain hands-on experience, training and certification in a variety of technologies. This will include AWS, DevOps tools such as CloudFormation, Docker, Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet and cloud tools like Elasticsearch and Cloudwatch.
The role will require working with customers across our business to identify and fix live and other support issues.
The Support Team provides 24/7 support therefore you will be required to work shifts and be on-call, on a rotational basis. More details will be available on application.
* Management of customer tickets
* Work with industry-leading partners and tools to enhance our service delivery
* Take ownership of incidents including status management and communicate progress in a timely manner
* Work in a team to deliver 24/7 support
* Validate, investigate, and resolve calls raised
* Help meet defined customer Service Level Agreement
* Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
* Have an interest in cloud technology and how it can enhance business and the IT industry
* Comfortable with multiple operating systems
* Experience of working in a Support Team role
* Excellent communication skills
* Excellent organisational skills
Benefits - Over and above salary, pension and bonus
* Contributory Pension Scheme (we match up to 5%)
* Investment in your career
* Your birthday as a holiday
* Mobile phone allowance so you can choose your preferred phone
* Private medical insurance including GP online consultations and discounted rates for dependents
* A free day off for charitable work/good cause you believe in
To apply for the role or for more information email firstname.lastname@example.org