We are helping companies & IT professionals who have invested in the cloud to continuously monitor their AWS & Azure cloud infrastructure. Our platform focuses on all major elements of cloud governance, security, real-time threat detection, pre-deployment code scanning, Auto-healing, best practices auditing, compliance, and automation of the environment.
Work for a high growth cloud security SaaS company. We are an emerging global market leader for AWS & Azure continuous assurance and we are growing fast with an ambitious and talented leadership team. We only want and focus on getting the top 10% of talent and we offer competitive salaries, equity incentive, great benefits, and a high-energy environment with lots of room for personal and professional growth.
Purpose of the Role:
The primary focus of this role is to lead our technical customer success and pre-sales engineering efforts in the EMEA region. The team already consists of two individuals in Canada & Australia with another hire approved in the US.
* Training and development of certifications and skill sets
* Flexible working
* Chance to work with an awarding winning AWS partner
* Competitive salary and bonus
* Fast track progression opportunities
* This is a pre-sales and post-sales role
* Display a working knowledge of how to use API based services and CloudFormation templates to deepen a customer's use our company
* Communicate frequently with direct sales colleagues & customers
* Communicate with Head of Marketing and Head of Sales on any customer feedback that can strengthen the overall commercial process and provide critical customer feedback for future product development requirements.
* Work closely with strategic clients on all things cloud and cloud security to help ensure they meet their own security and governance objectives
* Engage with customers daily to answer questions and capture feature requests for Jira
* Attend meetings as required with sales staff, managers, technical personnel, and others to discuss product information, sales goals, and inter-departmental coordination efforts
* Participate in customer presentations, both via webinar and onsite.
* Provide comprehensive training for new partners
* Develop a keen understanding of the competitive environment in Cyber Security/Cloud Security
* Deliver product, technical, and security-related responses.
* Working experience with DevOps, Cloud, end-point, network or application-based security technologies
* Must have strong AWS / Azure and/or DevOps and/or security experience
* Excel in customer-facing environments
* Strong verbal and written communication skills with a focus on needs analysis, positioning, business justification, and closing techniques
* Excellent presentation and demonstration skills
* Ability to work independently and as part of a global team (4 time zones)
* Ability to travel locally & regionally when required
* Willingness to lend a hand in other areas of our growing business as needs arise
* SaaS and/or start-up experience preferred.