Technical Success Manager - AWS Security - Help Security Operate at the Speed of DevOps
The move to cloud computing is revolutionizing the industry and forcing organizations to reexamine their preconceived notions when it comes to cloud security; we are at the forefront of this transformation. Our goal is to eliminate repetitive and labor-intensive security tasks - helping security teams focus on the bigger picture.
You'll help deliver long-term success to our customers by managing a portfolio of relationships. You'll focus on customer adoption and implementation, ensuring they are continuously realizing value. You will also be a voice for your customer within our organization, advocating for them and working with the development teams.
Role & Responsibilities
* Identify hurdles that hinder customers reaching stated business goals and present solutions based on their needs
* Build an encompassing understanding of the market challenges facing customers and map features and benefits to address their needs and quell objections
* Ensure customers are receiving value and maximizing their ROI by driving sustained adoption and continued interfacing - so they can reach their objectives
* Spearhead key performance metrics for customer engagement, renewals, etc.
Skills & Qualifications
* 7 years of experience in pre-sales, sales engineering, customer success, consulting, or similar roles within the cloud and/or security ecosystem
* Strong hands-on knowledge of public cloud environments
* Demonstrable success as a trusted advisor delivering value to customers
* Significant project management skills
* Proven ability to interface with individuals at various levels of technical skill and seniority - must have the ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical personnel
* Experience handling customer escalations and balancing expectations - while delivering successful resolutions
* 160k base
* Bonus structure up to 150%
* Unlimited PTO
* Excellent medical/vision/dental
* 401k match
For all inquiries, please contact Christopher Cross immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org with your most recent resume.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS/DevOps jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Amazon Web Services candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more fantastic Amazon Web Service opportunities.