We are currently working with a large military defense company who is looking to hire on a Software Configuration Management Engineer to join their team. The ideal candidate is someone who holds a secret clearance and comes from a system admin/operations background as well a 4 year STEM degree.
Software Configuration Management Engineer | Richardson, TX | up to $100k
What they can offer you:
* $20,000 sign on bonus
* Excellent benefits packages
* Work at state of the art facilities
* Work on leading edge tech including artificial AI and machine learning
What they're looking for:
* Candidate must have an active TS/SCI /w poly security clearance
* +2 years of strong scripting experience
* Configuration management experience with (Chef, Ansible, or Puppet)
* Operations/Infrastructure background (Linux/UNIX preferred)
* Containerization with Docker, Kubernetes
* CI/CD with Jenkins
* Agile/DevOps experience is a strong plus
*To be considered for this role, You must be authorized to work in the U.S. This client is not able to provide sponsorship now or in the future.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
*To expedite your application process, please reach out via phone at 972-437-8259 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.