We are working with a creative technology agency in Houston who provide innovative approaches to design, digital, and advertising projects. They are using state-of-the-art AI and machine learning principles and at the point where they their growth and work load exceeds the capacity of the team. They are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join the team.
Their DevOps Engineering team is responsible for building out and automating their platform that is fully on AWS. They are looking for a talented mid-level DevOps Engineer who is comfortable working on the cloud, infrastructure and with the development team.
* 2+ years in a DevOps Engineering role
* Experience working on AWS cloud platform
* Linux/UNIX proficiency
* Experience building out CI/CD pipelines
* Database experience - SQL and SQL queries
* Ansible, Puppet, Salt or Chef experience
* Knowledge of Python, Java, or Ruby scripting/programming
* Containerization experience - Docker & Kubernetes
* Health, dental, and vision insurance
* Competitive PTO
* Annual bonuses
* Pay for professional certifications
* WFH flexibility
If you are interested in this opportunity or any other with Amazon Web Services please e-mail your CV and contact details to Amanda Hunt at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 972-437-8259 x3849.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS / DevOps jobs are.