Artificial Intelligence Engineer: UK wide
This company is looking for someone to join their team as part of their global insights and data group. The opportunities with this organisation will allow you to make a difference and be immersed in the AI revolution. They're looking for someone passionate about AI who can use the convergence of cloud and artificial intelligence to deliver real business value.
So what does this role involve?
With this company there is no day the same, you can be working on small or large projects across several different sectors and when you aren't working on projects you'll find yourself being involved In bidding for them, continuous learning opportunities, building demos or even contributing to blog series. You can choose any of their UK offices as a base: Birmingham, Glasgow, Inverness, London, Liverpool, Manchester, Nairn, Rotherham, Telford, Treforest, Woking. You will need to be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as the role may involve periods of time away from home during the week at short notice.
What you'll bring to the team?
Don't get too panicked by the heavy list of skills listed below, even if you only have 2 or 3 still get in touch.
* You should have a detailed knowledge of AI techniques for example supervise and un-supervised machine learning techniques, deep learning, graph data analytics, statistical analysis, time series, geospatial, NLP, sentiment analysis, pattern detection etc.
* You should have prior experience with python, R, Spark to extract insights from data
* You should have some prior knowledge of SQL
* You should have experience with the use of some the latest data science platforms and frameworks
* You should have some software engineering practices
* You should have experience with Hadoop, other NoSQL & streaming technologies
* You should have a deep understanding of data manipulation/wrangling techniques
* You should have experience with development and deployment technologies for instance virtualisation and management, continuous integration tools, configuration management tooling and containerisation technologies
* You should have experience in delivering insights using visualisation tools or libraries
* You should have experience building and deploying solutions to cloud including cloud provisioning tools
* You should have good communication skills and be able to work with other clients and be able to establish and understand the requirements in non-technical language
* You should have the ability to translate business requirements into a technical format
* You should have experience with data science deliveries, planning projects and/or leading teams.
So what till this company offer you in return for your hard work?
* First of all, professional development continuous learning opportunities
* Clear progression
* An environment that encourages you to be an entrepreneur
* They can provide a flexible benefits package tailored to you
* What next?
* To be considered for this exciting opportunity send your CV to email@example.com or call 01915949725 to discuss this opportunity further.
* Find me on linked in @ https://www.linkedin.com/in/harriet-wood-159a62137/