Are you a skilled web developer who is looking for a fantastic career opportunity within a promising and well established company?
Our client is an electric vehicle subscription service, the first in the UK to offer the ability to swap the vehicle you are driving on-demand using their app. Founded in 2016, this exciting start-up comprises of a diverse team who strive for transparency and excellence in everything they do. Having already had two rounds of investment, the company is well positioned to quickly expand in this new sector. If you're interested in shaping an expanding business at the cutting edge of the exploding mobility market and you're eager to make a difference, this could be the perfect role for you.
The shared mobility market is already worth over £20 billion and forecast to be the highest growth market within automotive over the next decade. This company is already working with major clients such as Uber.
* Design, build and test enhancements to the company's core product line integrating Django, PostgreSQL, React, Stripe and fleet manipulation via REST APIs;
* Investigate and resolve application functionality related issues and provide support and troubleshooting as necessary for the development team and clients;
* Analyse and improve efficiency, scalability, and stability of current system;
* Act as point of contact for technical issues for specific work streams within a project;
* Write unit tests and documentation;
* Work with other teams to help drive our common technical roadmap;
* Provide technical guidance to other team members, review work of peers and more junior developers;
* Protect company assets by keeping information confidential;
* Undertake other reasonable tasks as directed and necessary for the running of the company.
* The opportunity to become one of the early employees at an ultra-fast-growing, exciting startup changing the mobility and automotive landscape
* A competitive salary with further performance-related bonuses
* Contribution to Personal Pension Scheme
* 25 days annual leave
* Computer Science degree or equivalent;
* 3+ years of software development experience with an enterprise web stack;
* Experience building and consuming REST APIs;
* Understanding and experience of the software development lifecycle and code repositories such as git, including branching and merging flows;
* Deep understanding of how to write maintainable code and the importance of testing;
* Excellent English language communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to communicate effectively with a technical and non-technical audience.
Nice to have
* Experience using OAuth2;
* Experience using Django, Zurb Foundation 6 and/or Bootstrap;
* Experience with server administration over SSH;
* Experience with UI Development;
* Experience using Agile methodologies and associated software such as Jira.
If this role genuinely interest you, Please do not hesitate to contact Sam on 01914060794 or email email@example.com