Software Engineer - Manchester - Salary: Up to 80k
This rapidly growing company is looking for a software engineer. They will be part of a new team that will support and accelerate their internal engineering squads as they build microservices and serverless applications. They will seek to empower other teams through the development of automation, templates and platform services allowing other engineers to focus on building products.
This role is 100% technical and does not have any line management responsibilities. It would suite a Java software engineer with a passion for DevOps who has an interest in software architecture.
* Experience of Java and Python
* Passion for establishing DevOps culture
* Experience of working with test automation
* AWS certification(s) or desire to achieve them
* CI/ CD experience
* Created and deployed infrastructure as code
* Competitive salary, based on experience
* Bonus scheme, based on personal performance and company growth
* 27 days annual leave per year (35 including UK bank holidays)
* 1 day a year to support a local community initiative with a 'volunteer day'
* Cycle to work scheme
* Contributory workplace pension scheme
* Choice of macOS or Windows engineering device
To apply or for more information on this role contact email@example.com or call 0191 814 7785