Python Developer-Chicago,IL-6 Month Contract
My client, a private Fortune 500 company founded in 1927 that focuses on life, health, and homeowners insurance, is looking for a Python developer to become a member of their Chicago office. This client brought in $9.7 billion in revenue in 2017 alone and is on the verge of using cutting edge technology for their needs.
* Analyze data for actionable insights by: identifying the data-analytics problems that offer the greatest opportunities to the organization
* Determine the correct data sets and variables
* Collect large sets of structured and unstructured data from disparate sources
* Clean and validate the data to ensure accuracy, completeness, and uniformity
* Devise and apply models and algorithms to mine the stores of big data, analyze data to identify patterns, trends and projections
* Interpret data to discover solutions and opportunities; communicate findings to stakeholders at various levels within the organization
Skills and Qualifications:
* Experience with AWS cloud computing
* Must have Python experience
* Willing to learn and adapt past knowledge as well
* Pure math/quant Skills
For all inquiries in regards to this position, feel free to call (718) 412-1213, this is a direct line to my desk!
Jefferson Frank International is the Global Leader in Amazon AWS recruitment. We've established an exceptional reputation for delivering the top professionals to our clients. By focusing solely on the niche IT field, our consultants are genuine experts, meaning they not only fully understand the market, but have built solid relationships with the widest range of vendors, customers and specialists looking to progress their career. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve - one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS Big Data. We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Big Data and cloud analytics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance. For more information on available AWS Big Data Jobs as well as the cloud market contact me or see www.nigelfrank.com for more information.