Our goal is to revolutionise shipping by creating a suite of comprehensive software solutions for the Maritime industry. This includes everything from global vessel tracking to vessel performance analysis, crew optimisation and so much more.
What's in it for you?
* Working with latest cutting-edge technologies
* Disrupting a century old industry in a startup environment
* Opportunity to grow and develop your core skills
* Deliver a green field system
* Work with a diverse multicultural team in an agile environment
* Variety of knowledge sharing and self-development opportunities
* Competitive salary
* State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere, which creates good working conditions
* Experience firsthand the squad-chapter-guild workflow model, our version of the Spotify model
* Ensure the stable operation of the platform.
* Strong focus on ensuring that security best practice is implemented throughout the platform.
* Develop and maintain the IoT infrastructure for the platform across multiple environments.
* Configure and support the IoT OS that applications are deployed to.
* Work closely with development squads to support them in deploying their application and promoting them to production.
* Provide tooling to developers to improve their efficiency in operating applications.
* Continuous improvement of all CI/CD processes.
* Provide tooling to give developers visibility into the way that their systems are running.
* Regular and clear communication of progress to the DevOps Lead.
* Full hands-on technical experience
* Proficiency in:
* Linux OS, RHCE (RedHat Certified Engineer) level exam or similar
* IoT devices deployments
* EFK Logging
* Advanced use of git
* Understanding of Cloud Native system architecture
Nice to have
* AWS (IAM, VPCs, Subnets, EC2, RDS, Route53)
* AWS Sys Admin or Architect Certification
* Istio service Mesh
* Deploying and operating Hashicorp Vault
* Deploying and operating a Kafka cluster
* Development skills (Golang, Node.js)
* Experience of Open Tracing (Jaeger)
* Experience of GitOps
* Postgres and MongoDB