This client delivers market-changing benefits administration technology supported by an intrinsic and unwavering responsiveness to client needs. Our clients trust them to take care of them and their employees with a configurable and secure SaaS platform and a culture of service, all aimed at total and measurable success and our clients' complete delight.
They work with some of the most recognizable brands in the U.S. and look to our rock-star employees to help these clients maximize the investment in their benefits program, minimize their exposure to risk, engage their employees with our easy-to-use solution and full suite of communication tools, and empower their employees to use their benefits wisely.
At this company you will have opportunities for individual development through our common language: Trust through transparency. Assume positive intent. Be real. Live a growth attitude. Embrace the reverse golden rule.
They are currently seeking Software Engineers with experience in all phases of the software development life cycle. This is a unique opportunity to contribute extensively to the success of a rapidly growing technology company. These developers create web based solutions within a complex integrated system seen by millions of users.
* Innovative design and analysis of enhancements
* Deliver code based on sprint commitments
* Actively participate in discussions, coding, and testing.
* Develop core web application changes using JAVA and XSL
* Present application enhancements to team
* Collaborate with Tech Leads to align on design strategy that will achieve business goals of the user story while ensuring technical integrity
* Creative thinking and proposing solutions to grow our business by delighting our clients.
What you need to make the cut:
* BS in Computer Science, CIS, Software Engineering or related degree.
* 4-8 years of experience in Large Scale Enterprise Development
* Experience with LINUX, Eclipse IDE, GIT, JIRA, Agile Development Methodology and XSL is a plus.
* Highly motivated, Innovative, self-directed thinker with an eagerness to stay up-to-date with current trends and a desire to impress.
* React Native experience required.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Any experience with development in the following areas is helpful:
* AWS and AWS Lambda's
* User interface development
* Mobile development with HTML5 or Swift
* Bootstrap, JQuery
* Financial Transactions (Debit, Credit, Spending Accounts (HSA/FSA), etc.)
* Data import/export, SSO, or large-scale EDI
Perks & Benefits:
* Health, dental, vision, 401k
* Unlimited PTO
* Casual dress
* Weekly catered meals, fully stocked kitchen
Interviews have already begun, so apply today to be considered!