Mid-Sr. Cloud Developer - Grand Rapids, Michigan - 6 mo. Contract-to-Hire or FTE
This Mid-Sr. Cloud Developer will focus on the development, delivery, and implementation of client projects within the Internet of Things (IoT) space, while always working with the most cutting edge technologies and industry leaders. Essential Responsibilities
- Development of Cloud based and IoT solutions that include smart sensors/devices, wireless communication, mobile, web and other applications.
- Designs, develops and maintains high-quality code for simple to complex components of a product, focusing on implementation.
- Follows industry standard software lifecycle process when developing software.
- Consistantly work with cutting-edge technology while aiding in the evolution in the IoT area and closely connecting with external technology partners and innovations.
- Mentor less experienced team members.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field or equivalent years of experience
- 7+ years of strong backend development with a proven track record
- Experience building scalable infrastructure software or distributed systems for commercial services.
- Experience with developing Cloud applications for AWS and/or Azure is a plus
- A commitment to best practices. At this client, we want all opinions and ideas shared when it comes to our processes, DevOps, etc.
- Must embrace innovation and have a forward-thinking mindset
- Be able to clearly communicate with internal and external stake holders to connect business needs to technology solutions, and help commercialize these ideas