Data/Software Engineer - Center Valley, Pennsylvania - 130K+
My client is notable media organization that is actively seeking a Data/Software Engineer to join their talented team Pennsylvania. This professional will have a substantial role in the development of key data products and pipelines used by their platform, which manages paid audience acquisition efforts.
* Production experience with AWS and/or GCP Big Data Products
* AWS: Redshift, EMR, Kinesis, Glue, S3, EC2, Lambda, Athena, Aurora, RDS, DynamoDB, etc.
* GCP: BigQuery, Dataproc, Dataflow, Dataprep, Cloud Storage, Cloud Composer, Pub/Sub, etc.
* Production experience developing Data Pipelines using Python and SQL
* Production experience with Microservices, API Development, RESTful Web Services, and GraphQL
* Knowledge of Data Visualization Tools such as Looker and Tableau is an asset
* Competitive Base Salary w/ Bonus Structure
* Generous 401k Contributions
* Remote Flexibility
* Unlimited PTO
* Premium Medical Coverage
* Personal Development Funding for Certifications/Courses
* & Much More!
This position is a high priority for my client; therefore, interviews have already begun and processes are moving quickly.
To ensure you are considered for this opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
AWS / Redshift / EMR / EC2 / S3 / RDS / Aurora / Athena / DynamoDB / Kinesis / Glue / Lambda / GCP / BigQuery / Dataproc / Dataprep / Dataflow / Cloud Storage / Cloud Composer / BigTable / Data Studio / ETL / ELT / Python / SQL / NoSQL / API / REST / GraphQL