Lead Kubernetes Engineer - Reston, VA or Frederick, MD
Role & Responsibilities
* Act as engineering SME, mentor and lead engineers
* Establish policies and standard operating procedures
* Design and verify the technology solution meets business requirements and is in compliance with enterprise architecture guidelines, technology standards, and security standards
* Develop operational model to maintain and operate the application design, including, but not limited to, monitoring, performance and capacity metrics , SLAs, resiliency and disaster recovery plans
Skills & Qualifications
* Solid experience with complex applications in a Linux environment
* Strong Kubernetes and Docker operations experience(4 years experience preferred)
* 3 years experience supporting RedHat OpenShift with Ansible
* 2 years in AWS and automation experience with Puppet, Chef, Ansible, SaltStack
* Extremely competitive compensation package and benefits
* Opportunity to be in a management role with opportunity for growth
* 15-20% annual bonus
Client is looking to hire two candidates ASAP, if you have the experience or know someone who would be interested, please reach out to Dan Carlson at email@example.com.
Jefferson Frank is part of the Frank Recruitment Group, a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on cloud technologies including AWS and Azure, as well as Big Data, Data Science and BI. We deal with both Microsoft Partners, AWS partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space.