A DoD consulting company is looking for an enterprise architect on a large project working on AWS systems. This position is in Arlington, and it provides amazing benefits and a highly collaborative environment.
You can expect a face-paced environment in which the team will be diving into some complex data that feeds an equally complex process designed to help the end client prepare the annual budget submission that will become part of the end users Budget. An API-first approach with a modern data architecture is key for success, but so is a great user experience that can help move the Army away from manual processes into more automated ones. The client is also interested in hearing how they can better harness machine learning and AI in this space.
* 10+ years of related experience as a solutions architect or systems engineer
* 6+ years of relevant architecture experience in web-based and/or cloud-based solutions
* 3+ years of experience developing and deploying GOTS solutions for the DoD (including STIG compliance, RMF, and other DoD policies and practices)
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or other related field
* Breadth of technical knowledge in various technical disciplines including development, design, security, operations
* Deep understanding of web-based and cloud-based architectures (HTTP, TLS/SSL, etc)
* Experience designing or building solutions on AWS (and not just EC2, RDS, etc)
* Experience designing and implementing an Identity and Access Management solution
* Experience with SQL (PostgreSQL, etc) and NoSQL (DynamoDB, etc) data stores and an understanding of when to use which
* In depth knowledge of building RESTful APIs and data platforms
* Excellent oral and written communication skills (including communicating technical topics to non-technical stakeholders)
* Experience working directly with customers
* Must have or be able to obtain a security clearance
If you or someone you know is interested in this role, please contact Seth Hartley immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org with your most recent resume.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS/DevOps jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Amazon Web Services candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more fantastic Amazon Web Service opportunities.