This company helps clients turn data into knowledge so they can make better decisions faster. The Solutions Architect will work with clients and other team members to analyze and help define requirements, mine and analyze data, integrate data from a variety of sources, and participate in the design and implementation of reports, algorithms, and other data processing and analysis techniques. The most fundamental role of the Solutions Architect to is deliver scalable, resilient and secure architecture for high-quality data pipelines for producing analytics-ready datasets and work together with data engineers to develop and deploy those pipelines.Requirements:
* Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting UNIX /Linux based environments.
* Solid experience in the administration and performance tuning of application stacks (e.g.,Tomcat, JBoss, Apache, Ruby, NGINX)
* Deep experiences with AWS resources, such as CloudFormation, EC2, S3, RDS, IAM, Lambda, Infrastructure scripting,deployment of VPCs, Subnets, NACL, Route53, Kinesis, Serverless Technologies, etc
* Achieved AWS Certification
* Experience working with Serverless framework
* Experience with CI/CD tools and processes
* Experience with DevOps concepts such as Infrastructure as Code
* Experience with virtualization and containerization (e.g., VMware, Virtual Box)
* Experience with monitoring systems
* Experience in encryption and key management technologies
* Experience with automation software (e.g., Ansible, Puppet, cfengine, Chef)
* Solid scripting skills (e.g., shell scripts, Perl, Ruby, Python)
* Solid networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP
If you or someone you know is interested in this role, please contact Seth Hartley immediately at email@example.com with your most recent resume.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS/DevOps jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Amazon Web Services candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. Please see www.jefferson frank.com for more fantastic Amazon Web Service opportunities.