Senior Software Engineer - Manchester - £45,000-£55,000
If you are a Senior Software Engineer and want a new and exciting career, with the ability to work within a passionate and fast paced environment, check out the spec below and apply.
* Strong commercial experience programming in one of the following languages:
* Experience with Node
* AWS infrastructure
* Strong SQL skills
Purpose of the role:
* To work on a number of systems across the group to support a range of new product developments.
* Developing and deploying scalable and highly available, solutions within a cloud environment.
* To have operational improvement.
* To create ultra-scalable, highly reliable software systems.
What does the role entail?
* Help design and build new software solutions across a range of products within the group, from energy management to traffic management customer portals
* Develop IOT based solutions
* Work with leading universities to commercialise technologies
* Support and provide maintenance to existing solutions whilst documenting software and creating manuals.
* Addressing general technical and IT issues
* Supporting and managing junior staff when necessary.
What's on offer?
* The chance of an annual bonus of up to 10% based on company and individual performance.
* Training opportunities.
If you feel you would be a successful match to this job role I would be happy to organise a discussion. I am actively shortlisting this position and so to be considered for the role, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.