DevOps Engineer - AWS, Azure, CI/CD, Jenkins, Octopus, TeamCity, Docker, Kubernetes, MongoDB
My client based in SW London a multinational software provider are on the lookout for a DevOps Engineer join their team on a contract basis. Based out of their offices in central London, you'll be brought in to help transform their current approach into a Devops environment. Ideally you will have experience of developing SaaS products.
This is an initial 8-month contract but is likely to extend further. Working alongside the Head of Development and head of Devops, you will help select tools for development and look at large scale deployments. This is an initial 8-month contract but is likely to extend further.
The client will be offering 3 days remote after 6 weeks on site
What you need in order to be a perfect match:
- Experience working with Hybrid cloud deployments - AWS & Azure
- Strong Knowledge of container languages such as Docker & Kubernetes
- Strong CI/CD experince with Jenkins, GIT, Octopus deploy & TeamCity
- Understanding and knowledge of scripting/programming languages such as Python, Bash & PowerShell
- Knowledge and experience with data tools MongoDB & SQL