I'm looking to connect with Junior and Mid-Senior level Product Managers for a FT role with a start-up based in Toronto that's on a mission to revolutionize how homeowners address home maintenance and upgrades with their PaaS technology and easy-to-use web and mobile applications.
The successful candidate(s) will take ownership of building out features and applications, align the business requirements with technical strategies, manage a product go-to-market plan from planning to execution, and manage the rapid growth of their operations and technology.
If you're interested in learning more please email your resume to email@example.com!
* Product Manager
* Toronto, ON
* FT - 100% On-Site
* 65k to 120k + Benefits
Role & Responsibilities
* Manage a product go-to-market plan, from planning to execution, involving all aspects of the product and marketing model
* Identifying key opportunities and challenges to pursue, and contributing to company strategy.
* Contributing to a culture of product excellence and speed, setting a high bar for fast iteration and quality.
* Communicating plans and objectives clearly to cross-functional teams to ensure quality collaboration on actionable items.
Skills & Qualifications
* At least 5 years of professional IT experience
* At least 2 years in a Product Manager, Product Owner, or Team Lead role
* Track record of B2C success with the proven ability to lead teams and maximize efficiency and productivity
* Strong communication skills with a history of maintaining productive relationships across business units and the ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements
* Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field
Will Give You a Leg Up
* Past experience in a hands-on technical role
* AWS, Azure, or GCP certifications
* Experience working in a start-up environment