Role: Junior Integration Tester (freelance)
Duration: 6 months (extension possible)
Client: Public Sector - digitally shaping the city of Antwerp
Daily rate: Market value +/- adjustable upon experience
Language: English and French or Dutch
The Antwerp City Platform as a Service (ACPaaS) contains a whole series of 'engines' which as generic components can be reused by developers. To support ACPaaS, we are looking for a junior integration tester. We are looking for someone with a broad technical baggage in terms of automated integration testing as well as a communicative team player with the drive to improve the quality of the ACPaaS technical landscape to an (even) higher level
* You Are responsible for the preparation, planning, supervision and implementation of test plans and test scenarios. You can do the report test findings.
* You have a very good analytical skills and you have helicopter vision. You are also listening, communicative and advising colleagues and clients.
* You have a broad IT knowledge and experience with various integration solutions.
* You are part of a scrum team and together play an important role in it process that guarantees the quality of integration solutions.
* You have initiative, and you are able to work independently.
* You have knowledge and experience of test processes.
* You have experience with test processes involving integration between different ones systems plays a role (specific experience with end-to-end testing).
* You have experience with setting up automatic tests.
* You have experience with Postman, Jmeter, Newman, Blazemeter as well as with Bamboo, Bitbucket and JIRA
* You have excellent communication skills.
* You are you happy to take on the challenge of helping organisations with integration of systems.
* You have a proactive attitude.
* You are you willing to expand your knowledge.
* You are you willing to share your knowledge.
* You have knowledge of commonly used standards.
* You Feel at home in Windows and Linux environments.