Are you a kind of a person that always seek answers and solutions, take challenges, have an excellent communication skills? Then you will not be able to say "no" to this offer, because it is an awesome opportunity for you!
The job itself is around supporting their customers, helping resolve problems, providing DevOps guidance related to tooling.
So if you have a good command of:
* DevOps tools (i.e. Jenkins, Git, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Docker)
* Virtualization tools (i.e. Vagrant, Docker, Kubernetes)
* Cloud services (i.e. AWS, DigitalOcean, OpenStack, Azure)
* Test automation tools (i.e. Robot Framework, Cucumber and Selenium)
* Scripting skills (i.e. Ruby, Bash, Python, Perl and Ant)
* Automated processes and infrastructure provisioning
Then the universe created this role for you, just come and take it!
Take all of those:
* Opportunities to develop your expertise together with our top notch devops teams
* Great team spirit and the possibility to make a difference as a member of an agile and innovative organization
* Relaxed in-house environment with regular Friday activities for training and socializing
* Strong culture of learning and mentoring
* Freedom to choose your ways of working, tools etc.
* Giving a speech at their annual conferences
We understand that sometimes you may feel that you are not good enough for this role, this is called "imposter syndrome". It happen to genius people like you! That is why we embrace every applicant's effort and courage to accept new challenges! Never hesitate to apply even if you think that aren't the "perfect match"! If you have a clear understanding of your field, you are motivated and enthusiastic then we definitely should have a quick chat and together we will find a best opportunity matching your specific career interests.
You can always contact me via: +31202418564 and firstname.lastname@example.org