Lead Data Engineer
As a Lead Data Engineer, you will be implementing solutions for our clients customers. You will collaborate with customers, working on site when needed, to comprehend customer requirements and needs, translating these into specifications to develop the solutions from and delivering solutions to the customer. You will also be assessing customer needs, designing and developing data models, and sharing your expertise throughout the deployment process.
Location: Raleigh, NC
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Access, document and translate goals, objectives, problem statements to offshore and onshore management
* Interface with Client project sponsors to interpret client needs
* Attend customer meetings as needed
* Asses use cases for numerous teams within the client company
* Develop data models
* Advise on database performance
* Teach technical data modeling concepts to a variety of audiences (i.e. developers, data architects, business users, and other IT professionals)
* Document and report product response in order to increase user experience
Skills and Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent
* Experience with Cloud Platforms (AWS, GCP, or Azure)
* Skilled with migrations from on premise to the cloud of choice
* Customer facing experience is nice to see
* Skilled with Redshift, Snowflake, and/or BigQuery
* On premise experience with Cloudera, Oracle, SQL Server, or similar
* Benefits package
* Salary- $140K+
* Collaborative work environment
* 401K match
* Bonus (Company & Performance Based)
* Generous PTO policy
Contact Details: Looking to fill this position immediately. If interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 813-437-6879.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professional on the planet. Back by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream AWS job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivaled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve- one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS.