One of the largest US Smart parking companies that was founded in 2011. has received over $31.5 million to aid drivers in reserving their parking spots at garages is looking to recruit 3 experienced DevOps Engineers to come and join their expanding platform engineering function. The roles are newly released and is offering you the chance to work on cutting edge technologies within the digital space.
In terms of the finer details, you will Embedded within a small team of DevOps Engineers directly on-site in London with the respective end customers, tasked with designing and creating the pipelines which ultimately underpin their customer's application delivery processes. Moreover, the roles will be hybrid, encompassing both hands on engineering and stakeholder-facing responsibilities.
what you need to bring to the table in order to progress this application is highlighted below:
Role & Responsibilities
* Experience and deep understanding working within a DevOps environment.
* A background working within or closely alongside Software Development team - with development skills in and or the following: Java, Python, Go, Node, Ruby
* Experience of the full software delivery lifecycle and working in complex enterprise environments.
* Demonstrated work with CI/CD best practices and tools (Jenkins, CircleCI, TravisCI, etc.)
* Experience and continued nterest working in an Agile environment.
* Strong grasp of container technology including container orchestration with tools such as Kubernetes, Rancher, Docker Swarm, Nomad or similar.
* Solid experience with either Puppet, Chef, Ansible or Saltstack.
* Solid understanding of Microservices and APIs
We would expect you to have worked with some of the following technologies:
Skills & Qualifications
* Strong background working as a consultant with an in-depth understanding of AWS
* AWS certification is an added bonus
* Kubernetes certification is an added bonus
If you are interested in learning more about the role's we have available and get things progressing quickly in terms of a new job opportunity, first send your cv through by applying here OR you can contact myself via
phone : +44 (0)207 337 0821