Role and Responsibilities:
* Implement and manage continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) systems and methodologies on AWS.
* Design and maintain tools to automate operational processes.
* Create and maintain VM and Docker images for deployment of application services and hosted tools.
* Assist with creation of automation scripts and declarative templates for provisioning cloud resources, rolling out tools and new features.
* Help with monitoring systems and providing support.
* Work with all teams to achieve business objectives.
* Development expertise in Python, Java, Bash, Node.js or similar.
* Background in CI/CD automation; Jenkins a strong plus.
* Infrastructure automation and testing via shell scripting and tools such as Chef, Puppet or Ansible.
* Strong AWS experience: including but not limited to EC2, S3, RDS, ideally including CloudFormation and CodeBuild.
* Knowledge of and comfort working with Docker containers, Kubernetes experience a big plus.
* Understanding of agile and other development processes and methodologies.
* AWS certifications a strong plus
* Competitive salary
* 401k with generous matching
* Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
* Flexible vacation policy