Data Scientist | Central London | £40,000 - £50,000
My client is a tech start-up within the insurance industry. They are looking to bring someone on-board who can work very closely with the strategy and engineering team to build the perfect data-driven product that will change the insurance sector reporting infrastructure through which statistical modelling and analysis can be delivered.
This is an opportunity to join a fast growing, innovative company at the heart of a rapidly growing industry
* Analyse data to drive optimization and improvement of product development and business strategies.
* Assess effectiveness and accuracy of data, data gathering and processing techniques and advise and implement improvements.
* Develop, manage and maintain ML infrastructure.
* Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
* Extensive analytical skills.
* Strong Python analysis and development skills with its data-stack.
* Ingest and export data from/to various sources including consuming APIs, CSV files and databases.
* Experience querying and manipulating data from SQL and noSQL databases
* Experience working with AWS
* Experience working with and creating production data pipelines, reporting architectures and automated testing.
* Knowledge of advanced statistical and data mining techniques and concepts, and experience with their application.
* Experience with a variety of machine learning techniques and their real-world application.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you are interested please get in touch - you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0191 338 7614.
I look forward to hearing from you!