Sr. Java Engineer - Atlanta, Georgia - $130K - Permanent Role
You will be responsible for the design, implementation and support of market, leading Java based applications use before, during, and after emergency management situations. You will be part of a team that practices a disciplined development methodology and will interact with our Product Owners, Business Analysts, and Support Specialist to develop effective, reliable and scalable solutions. You should have a passions for working with clients to solve their business and support challenges.
* Develop solutions across all layers, from the database through the data, service, and application layers to the user interface.
* Follow an Agile development process.
* Work with DevOps to enhance product environments and automated build/deployment process.
* Design and develop high-quality, effective and reliable technical solutions that meet client needs and result in low defect rates.
* Participate in peer code reviews; review test objectives and test cases.
* Work closely with Client Support to provide effective second and third client support.
* Evaluate product health using monitoring and load testing solutions and reviewing penetration test reports.
* Develop strong, collaborative relationships across teams and departments.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or related field.
* Extensive experience in technical software development and also of Java development.
* Experience with Java, n-tier design, relational database, Web Services, Microservices design.
* Ability to safely and successfully perform essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state, and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
* Experience with Dependency frameworks (Guice or Spring) and Application/UI frameworks.
* Experience with continuous Integration tools (Jenkins, TeamCity or VSTS).
* Prior experience supporting highly available solutions in Azure or AWS.
Estimated Salary: $130K
If you are interested in this role, please send an updated resume to v.frederick@JeffersonFrank.com or call Veronica Gomez Frederick at 813-437-6901 for a confidential conversation about your career. Interviews are currently in progress, so I urge you to reach out as soon as possible!
If this isn't the right role for you but you have experience in AWS, call Veronica Gomez Frederick at 813-437-6901.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS / DevOps jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Amazon Web Services candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the AWS market and some of the opportunities and AWS jobs that are available I can be contacted at 813-437-6901. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more fantastic Amazon Web Services opportunities!