Senior DevOps Engineer- Orange County, CA - $155,000 - $170,000
Are you a DevOps wizard? This company is looking for someone special to come join their exciting environment! The ideal candidate will have equal parts "Dev" and "Ops" and have a passion for all things in the Cloud.
Role & Responsibility:
* Work with Architecture and Engineering teams to plan, deploy and maintain business solutions in a cloud environment
* Create and maintain deployment pipelines for multiple environments
* Meet with additional teams for production deployments
* Develop instrumentation to monitor, troubleshoot and resolve issues related to the health of software services
* Experience with infrastructure, security, Linux, monitoring, load balancing, etc.
* Experience building and maintaining production systems within the AWS ecosystem using VPC, ECS, EC2, S3, ELB/ALB, IAM, Lambda and CloudWatch
* Advanced experience within systems administration, cloud-based application management, and software development
* B.S in Computer Science
* Scripting: Python or Shell
* Automation: Terraform, Packer, AWS CLI, SaltStack, etc.
* Containerization: Docker
* CI/CD: Jenkins
* SQL (PostgreSQL and MySQL) and NoSQL (MongoDb, DynamoDB) databases
To be considered for this role, please send me a Linked In message, call me at 480-530-2043, ask for Sophie O'Neal, or email me at email@example.com. To be considered for these roles a Green Card or US Citizenship is preferred.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.