Senior Data Scientist | Central London | £80,000 - £100,000
Electric Vehicle Industry
My client is a tech start-up within the EV industry. They are looking to bring someone on-board who can work with the current technical team to create data pipelines and reporting infrastructure through which statistical modelling and analysis can be delivered.
This is an opportunity to join a fast growing, innovative company at the heart of a rapidly growing industry
* Analyse data to drive optimization and improvement of product development and business strategies.
* Assess effectiveness and accuracy of data, data gathering and processing techniques and advise and implement improvements.
* Develop, manage and maintain ML infrastructure.
* Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
* Extensive analytical skills.
* Strong Python analysis and development skills with its data-stack.
* Ingest and export data from/to various sources including consuming APIs, CSV files and databases.
* Experience querying and manipulating data from SQL and noSQL databases
* Experience working with AWS
* Experience working with and creating production data pipelines, reporting architectures and automated testing.
* Knowledge of advanced statistical and data mining techniques and concepts, and experience with their application.
* Experience with a variety of machine learning techniques and their real-world application.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you are interested please get in touch - you can email me at email@example.com or call me on 0191 338 7614.
I look forward to hearing from you!