IoT Engineer - Monrovia
* Experience in application lifecycle development, testing and production rollout
* Experience in collaborating with Product Owners and Internal technology team owners to understand and evolve the product requirements to deliver high quality software products.
* Participate in the development / review of Java server-side applications and APIs.
* Development experience for responsive design of applications (mobile and desktop)
* Experience on working with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
* Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
* Experience with one or more MVC frameworks (Grails, Rails, Django, Spring, etc.), to leverage framework time-savers as well as code custom service-layer logic.
* Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud experience including set up, deployment, configuration and troubleshooting.
* Experience with DevOps tools and technologies including but not limited to Jenkin, BitBucket or Git.
* Experience in working in a Linux based environment with command line.
To be considered for this role, please send me a LI message or call me at 480-530-2065 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. To be considered for these roles, you must hold either a Green Card or US Citizenship.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.