Seeking a systems engineer for a software development company working on an application focused around big data for commercial companies and government agencies. This position requires experience with various varying systems and software tools as well as a TS/SCI clearance. This position offers remote flexibility with a need to be onsite for 2-3 days a week. They offer great benefits and a very competitive salary range based on experience.
* Must have a BS degree
* Must have hand on AWS experience
* Must have at least two of the below:
* Experience using build/deploy/version control tools (maven, git, Jenkins and TestNG)
* Working knowledge of scripting/programming languages (python or Bash)
* Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) services design and configuration
* Enterprise Messaging services (ActiveMQ or Kafka)
* Log / Event Management services (Splunk)
* Web application configuration and management (Tomcat)
Nice to have:
* Solid grasp of HTML5, CSS3 and building responsive web applications with bootstrap
* Experience with npm/yarn/bower for managing web application dependencies
* Knowledge of karma for writing user interface tests
* Experience with Ionic/Cordova for mobile application development
* Cloud Automation system design and implementation
* Distributed High Availability techniques
If you or someone you know is interested in this role, please contact Seth Hartley immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org with your most recent resume.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS/DevOps jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Amazon Web Services candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more fantastic Amazon Web Service opportunities.