Highly valued company is looking to do a cloud migration into either AWS or Azure. They are looking for someone with skills in both as they decide their next move. The company is very interested in technical growth and innovation and the company has grown very quickly.
Location: Washington, DC
Benefits: 401k, PTO, Healthcare
* Must have strong database experience including Microsoft SQL, MySQL, Oracle, and Postgres
* AWS and Azure experience (they are deciding what cloud to use-so must have both)
* NoSQL experience (DynamoDB or MongoDB) or Elastic Search
* On prem to cloud migration experience is a huge plus
* Azure VM experience is a plus
* Experience doing configurations with Terraform
* IaaS experience is a plus
* They are migrating to a cloud infrastructure and need a database/cloud expert to join their team
* They are building a new team to do this migration. This position will report to the Lead Cloud Database Engineer
* Need to be a MS SQL EXPERT!
If you or someone you know is interested in this role, please contact Seth Hartley immediately at email@example.com with your most recent resume.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS/DevOps jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Amazon Web Services candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. Please see www.jefferson frank.com for more fantastic Amazon Web Service opportunities.