The Data Analyst will perform activities related to data transfers between internal and external parties from multiple systems using ETL tools and SQL environments. This role will also perform data validation and organization to make sure that data is available to appropriate people and systems within the company. As a Data Analyst, you will be working with large sets of data and working closely with the different teams and sharing the results. As a Data Analyst, you will be performing ad-hoc analysis, building dashboard reports, and maintaining analytics pipeline.
Location: Atlanta, GA
* Complete data capture, data extraction and analysis for quality and other reporting requirements
* Responsible for discovering insights and generating reports for the clients
* You will be comfortable working with large sets of data
* Generate new reports for clients
* Assist actuarial staff with queries, statistical analyses, reports and technical difficulties related to data retrieval
* Develop, maintain or implement procedures for data entry, data cleaning, documentation and other administrative tasks
* Protect and maintain confidentiality of company and customer information, policies, and processes
* Performs other related duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent
* Skilled in Python nad/or R Programming
* Must have experience with SQL (PostgreSQL preferred)
* Hands on experience with Tableau, PowerBI, or other visualization tools
* Experience in marketing analytics
* Operating knowledge of cloud computing services (AWS preferred)
* Knowledge of AWS EC2, S3, and more (Nice to see)
* Benefits package- health, dental, and vision options
* Salary- $80-90K
* 401K match
* Team outings
Contact Details: Looking to fill this position immediately. If interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 813-437-6875.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professional on the planet. Back by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream AWS job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivaled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve- one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS.