AWS Data Engineer - Los Angeles, CA
We are searching for a Data Engineering in the Los Angeles Area who is ready to take on startup culture and help build this company with us from the ground-up. If you have been looking for an exciting environment where your input is valued this is the role you don't want to miss out on!! This award-winning tech startup is based in downtown Los Angeles and is looking to bring on new talent as they expand. Are you the one?
Your New Role:
You will be responsible for expanding and optimizing our data and data architecture for cross-functional teams. You will be building data pipelines and providing support to our software developers, databases architects, and the organization as a whole by ensuring strategic data delivery and cutting-edge initiatives.
What You Will Do:
* Manage and improve analytic solutions for business and production requirements
* Develop pipelines for continuous integration/deployment of data infrastructure and full-stack applications on AWS.
* Building a system and pipelines with availability, scalability, performance, and security in mind.
* Assist in data governance processes, planning, security, and execution.
* Maintain data quality and data integrity across multiple systems within the organization.
Your Keys to Success:
* Bachelor's degree in technology-based discipline preferred.
* Ability to learn quickly and excellent communication skills
* MUST HAVE PYTHON EXPERIENCE
* Experience with AWS Redshift, RDS, S3
* Experience with Big Data tools/services: Hive, Hadoop, Spark, etc…
* Experience data modeling, ETL development, and data warehousing
* Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases
Job Type: Full-time
To be considered for this role, please send me a LI message or call me at 480-530-2024 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. To be considered for these roles, you must hold either a Green Card or US Citizenship.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy