Job Title: AWS DevOps Engineer
Location: Boston, MA
Contract: 6-12 Months
Hourly Rate: ($140 / per hour)
DevOps Engineer will be working collaboratively with Software Engineering to deploy and operate our platform. This includes building and maintaining tools for deployment, monitoring performance trends, troubleshooting and resolving issues in various environments.
* Identify opportunities for automation, quality improvement, and consistency in current ecosystem
* Work closely with Software Engineering, QA and System Administration teams to provide a stable, consistent, efficient development and production environment
* Creating best-practices to solve real-world software engineering problems.
* Own and drive solutions from problem statement to implementation concept to completion.
* 5+ years' experience
* Strong cloud computing experience (AWS (preferred), GCP, Azure)
* Strong systems administration and scripting experience (bash, python, powershell, powerCLI)
* Experience with containerization (Docker) and container orchestration (Kubernetes)
* Experience with Kubernetes associated technologies (Helm, Ambassador, Istio, etc.)
* Experience with automation/configuration management (ansible, Puppet, chef)
* Experience with infrastructure automation (Terraform, CloudFormation)
* Experience with CI/CD (Jenkins, Gitlab, Maven)
* Experience with virtualization (VMWare, Hyper-v)
* Experience building, deploying, and scaling SaaS applications
* Experience working in a compliance-focused environment (HIPAA, PCI-DSS, FedRAMP)
* Experience in a blue/green deployment environment a plus
* Healthcare and/or analytics experience a plus
* Certification (any) with (AWS (preferred), GCP, or Azure) a plus
* Experience working with Java / Spring / micro-services a plus