One of my exclusive clients is looking to bring on a Cloud SME to lead a full migration into the AWS cloud space. As the SME, you will be responsible for leading the team in this migration and answering all questions related to the cloud. This is new territory for our client so you must be able to come in and hit the ground running.
This opportunity offers the opportunity to grow and work with the latest Cloud technologies. You will be responsible for mentoring more junior engineers, creating POCs and identifying the best practices for this new venture. This is a collaborative environment so you must be comfortable working with others in a team setting. Being flexible and able to come in and hit the ground running is a HUGE plus! You must be detail oriented, organized, and committed to ensuring that projects are completed efficiently and on time.
* Hands on professional working experience with AWS or Azure
* Any experience in other Cloud environments is a huge plus
* Hands on professional working familiarity with Docker, Open Shift, and/or Kubernetes
* Professional familiarity with Java, Python, Ruby, Bash, Shell, Powershell
* Working knowledge of related frameworks
* Professional production experience working within and creating CICD pipelines from scratch
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. My client is looking to start the interview process as soon as possible.
Jefferson Frank is part of the Frank Recruitment Group, a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on cloud technologies including AWS and Azure, as well as Big Data, Data Science and BI. We deal with both Microsoft Partners, AWS partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space.