Amazing Salary | Remote Working | Company Benefits | Cutting-Edge Technology | Career Progression
If you're an amazing WordPress/PHP developer that wants to help a e-commerce company grow and work on cutting-edge projects - then keep reading!
A thriving ecommerce start-up are looking to add a super-star developer to their great development team. We know your current team is probably great too, but you haven't met ours yet. When you do, take some time and say goodbye to your "co-workers" but invite your "friends" to come on over for a visit.
* Proficient with WordPress, WooCommerce, PHP, HTML, JS, CSS, Sass, and Git.
* Knowledge of Object Orientated Programming (OOP).
* Proficient in the English language (written).
* Developing new features for our collection of PHP based WooCommerce plugins.
* Developing new plugins to expand our ever growing collection.
* Hunting down bugs when they occur and working out the solution.
* Communicating with Iconic customers.
* Opportunity to work from home
We're all about flexibility. You can work from home up to 2 days per week.
* Equipment included
We'll supply you with a MacBook Pro and your choice of software.
* Flexible vacation time
Have some "me time" when you need it. As long as our customers are happy, we're happy.
* Work with an enthusiastic team
We're pushing boundaries in the WooCommerce space, and we love doing it. Let's make it happen together.
* Team Meet-ups
Once a year, we'll arrange a team meet-up with travel and accommodation paid for.
* WordPress/Tech Conferences
We're happy to cover the ticket price of relevant conferences.
Our Hiring Process:
1 You find or get sent this job ad.
2 You read the ad.
3 It piques your interest and makes you want to show your 'skills'.
4 You tell us you want in (apply, email, shout, call).
5 Tell us more about yourself (includes coding).
6 You come meet the team and verify the truths (and more) written here.
7 You tell everyone how amazing your life has become.
If you thinking is something you'd love to be part of - apply today!
Please only apply if you can work full-time in the UK