Data Architect Manager
As a Data Architect Manager, you will collaborate with your team to produce enterprise solutions. As a Data Architect Manager, you will be responsible for performing data analysis, defining the architecture, data modeling, and implementing robust data pipelines within the AWS cloud.
Location: Doral, FL (If not located here, must be able to travel to client site 75%)
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Design, deploy and manage the data architecture
* Serve as a technical resource during SDLC to help resolve business challenges
* Provide status updates to team members on a regular basis and escalate issues to higher management if needed
* Design ETL architecture
* Provide technical consulting and respond efficiently to error reports
* Write and uphold functional and technical stipulations
* Identify roadmap components based on the gaps within the solution and recommend any solutions that align with the roadmap
* Lead multi-disciplinary teams around data, data analytics, data science, and more
Skills and Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent
* Significant data technology and analytics experience
* Proficient with Informatica Cloud
* Skilled in AWS Cloud services (Lambda, S3, etc.)
* Extensive experience in AWS Architecture
* Extensive hands on experience with relational databases (Redshift, Snowflake)
* Experience with Oracle
* Understanding of DevOps and Agile methodologies
* Competitive compensation
* Medical, dental, and vision
* PTO and Holiday pay
* Bonus options
* 401K match plan
Contact Details: Looking to fill this position immediately. If interested, please contact email@example.com or call 813-437-6875.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professional on the planet. Back by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream AWS job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivaled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve- one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS.