Want to be part of an amazing Cloud transformation journey and learn from strong Architects and Engineers? Platform Services team helps the organization through research of cutting-edge technologies and designing and implementing patterns to solve our business problems. As a Cloud DevOps Engineer on this team, you will have the opportunity to learn new technologies, understand practices like DevOps and implement solutions by adopting industry best practices.
* Experience with Public cloud like AWS, Azure and GCP
* Experience with open source Operating Systems like Linux or any other Unix flavor
* Experience with programming languages like Java, .Net or functional languages like NodeJS, Python
* Perseverance to drive a hard problem to conclusion, under supervised guidance
* Ability to mix fun and work
* 1 - 3 years of experience
* Develop components using AWS and/or other cloud technologies
* Research and customize implementation of open source tools for CI/CD, eg Gitlab, Jenkins, Terraform, Ansible, Cloudformation etc
* Document and present solution designs/approaches to supervisors and other members of the team.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.