Full Stack Ruby Developer
This company is a highly rated, profitable, fast growing company with some of the best online finance platforms and services in the industry. They offer consumers a simple and responsible source of funding when faced with financial emergencies. One of the fastest growing companies in Chicago.
Role & Responsibilities
* You will be contributing to the development and improvement of the services being provided to customers, as well as developing back-end services used across the entire technology platform.
* Use AWS and Clojure to contribute to the development and improvement of services
* Ensuring that code is well designed to contribute to architecture and development environments.
* Mentor more junior members as the team continues to develop
Skills & Qualifications
* Proficient in Ruby
* Minimum 1 year experience developing systems with AWS tech.
* 2+ years with modern programming languages.
* Experience building restful API's and consuimg 3rd party API's
* Experience with Test Driven Development.
* 401k matching
* Free Gym Membership
* Paid Vacation
* Dental, Vision, Accident coverage
To be considered for this role, please send your resume to Austin Knapp at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 347 783 6640 (ext 6640).
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.