Up to £40,000
Amazing Salary | Beautiful Location | Company Benefits | Cutting-Edge Technology | Career Progression
If you're an amazing QA Tester that wants to help leading finance company grow and work on cutting-edge projects - then keep reading!
A accountancy software company are looking to add multiple testers to their ever expanding IT department. We know your current team is probably great too, but you haven't met ours yet. When you do, take some time and say goodbye to your "co-workers" but invite your "friends" to come on over for a visit.
* Experienced in leading test activities, planning, estimating, and collaborating with product owners, business analysts and developers.
* Highly experienced working in an Agile development environment.
* Experience of Quality Centre or equivalent test management tool.
* Use of accounts production, taxation and iXBRL software (desirable).
What you'll be doing/working on:
* You will work very closely with developers and product owners, to ensure the quality of their highly complex software solutions and will get involved with taking ownership of testing the latest iterations alongside test planning & execution.
* You will be guiding and mentoring junior QA staff as wells as working with and across tight knit development teams to be a proponent for quality in all aspects of the product lifecycle.
We have Family people, Single people, Happy people. You will find a friend here and like we said bring your friends too. We have people from all walks of life and we love diversity within the team.
Our Hiring Process:
1 You find or get sent this job ad.
2 You read the ad.
3 It piques your interest and makes you want to show your 'skills'.
4 You tell us you want in (apply, email, shout, call).
5 Tell us more about yourself (includes coding).
6 You come meet the team and verify the truths (and more) written here.
7 You tell everyone how amazing your life has become.
If you thinking is something you'd love to be part of - apply today!
Please only apply if you can work full-time in the UK