DevOps Engineer - Phoenix
We are excited to be partnered with the most innovative FinTech company in Arizona. As the DevOps Engineer, you will design, develop, test and maintain infrastructure as code and containerized product applications. Your assignment will be to design, develop, document, test, and debug new and existing Ruby configuration management (Chef and Terraform) infrastructure as code. You will, contribute to requirements analysis and design, provide critical input in design meetings and analyze user needs to determine technical requirements Lastly you will write, technical specifications (based on conceptual design and business requirements), identify and evaluate new technologies for implementation, analyze code to determine the cause of errors and consult with end user(s) to prototype, refine, test, and debug programs.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science and/or 4+ or more years of related industry experience
* Ability to deliver infrastructure via automation
* Working knowledge of Amazon Web Services
* Understanding of containerization/container orchestration
* Ability to proactively monitor health of environment
* Ability to respond to situations in a timely manner and meet deadlines
* Ability to support/maintain existing products and add new features
To be considered for this role, please send me a LI message or call me at 480-530-2065 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. To be considered for these roles, you must hold either a Green Card or US Citizenship.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.