DevOps Engineer/IT Engineer - San Francisco
Would you like to work with a cutting edge technological group with a heart for philanthropy? We are thrilled to be working exclusively with this company that is helping foundations, nonprofits, and corporations streamline their processes and make better strategic decisions. As the DevOps Engineer/IT Engineer, you will help design, build, and maintain high-performance, scalable, reliable services. You will also partner with other engineering teams to help make their services more performant, scalable, observable, and reliable. The ideal candidate has an appetite to make a significant impact on our infrastructure and gets excited about building scalable, highly available systems.
* Familiarity and hands-on experience with AWS-based applications
* Strong IT Background with a desire to learn and develop DevOps skills
* Scripting/Automating skills using at least one of the following languages: Python, Ruby, Bash, etc
* Ability to work in the US without Visa sponsorship from an employer
* Adept at troubleshooting and administering Linux systems
Nice to Have:
* Startup or fast-growing company experience is a plus
* Experience with MySQL
* Experience running search indexes (Lucene, ElasticSearch) at scale a plus
* Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
To be considered for this role, please send me a LI message or call me at 480-530-2065 or email me at email@example.com. To be considered for these roles, you must hold either a Green Card or US Citizenship.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.