Full Stack Python Developer - AWS - San Francisco - $180K - Stock Options
I'm working with a client in the Bay Area that is looking to bring on a Full Stack Developer. They're making it easier to share and search patient health records. The goal is to help doctors and their staff get off the fax machine and into the modern age at a fraction of the time and cost. Their work lies at the intersection of patient privacy and authorized secondary use of Electronic Health Records (EHR).
* Design, build, streamline, and maintain our front end and UI for our multi-cloud products
* Lead efforts to implement React Framework and propose solutions that would help us avoid or eliminate inefficiencies in a sustainable and automated fashion
* Team player, collaborate with designers, researchers, product managers and other engineers
* Maintain and raise the engineering team's high standards of maintainability, efficiency and security
* Mentoring, pairing, and promoting team's growth
* Push yourself and others around you to learn and grow
* 2+ years of Full Stack Development experience
* Experience building React Frameworks
* Python experience
* Experience writing high quality code in Python, Java, Go, Clojure or a similar general purpose language
Benefits & Bonus
* Salary: $180K
* Equity options
* Medical, Dental and 401K match
* Fully stock kitchen with snacks
* Monthly catered lunches and team happy hours
* Flexible PTO
* Work From Home Wednesdays
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303.558.4376.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream AWS job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivalled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve - one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS.