Lead AWS DevOps engineer - £650 Per Day - Remote working
looking for a talented DevOps lead to join a newly formed tech team. The position is based in our office located near Bank. This position is open to developers already in a senior position, or to those ready to make that next step!
you will have the expertise to suggest the best approach to finding solutions and are able to help drive the companies products from concept to completion. The development team is small but moves quickly, so an understanding agile workflow is important.
Must have tech stack:
* AWS DevOps stack (CodeCommit/CodePipeline/CodeDeploy/EKS/ECS /CloudFormation )
* Open Source Stack (GitHub/Jenkins/Ansible/Terraform/Kubernetes)
* Help and guide the development team to educate the process and streamline the SDLC process.
* Build the CI/CD pipelines and produce best practices for CI / CD
* Experience in Cloudwatch , Cloudtrail , AWS X-ray
* Experience in configuring Internet Gateway / NAT Gateway / Route 53 / Bastion server
* Experience with Agile process
* Amazon Web Services experience.
* Solid understanding of microservices and Big Data
* Maintain a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to accessibility, usability, and emerging technologies, and keep team members informed as appropriate
* Exposure to Jira as a project management tool.
If this position sounds of interest please contact me on;