On behalf of my Client, I am looking to bring some of the best Cloud Engineers from across the world to their office in London. Essentially we're looking for ambitious individuals from a DevOps or SysAdmin background who have a desire to become a part of the top 1% of Cloud Engineers in the world during their career, using this opportunity as a benchmark for achieving such a bold statement.
Job Title: Cloud Development Engineer
Company Specialty: AI, Machine Learning, Cyber Security
Location: London, United Kingdom
Salary: Competitive + Equity
The Client have taken on the demanding technical challenge of fixing enterprise data and network security from within. For over 20 years, they have consistently put together the best R&D teams in London and Europe, building top-class network and communication technology companies which have sold for up to Billions of Dollars. A real disrupter in the technology market, who invest in their employees just as much as their product and services.
* Develop cloud architecture for R&D and product implementation
* Manage infrastructure across cloud and on-premise environments including Google Cloud Platform, AWS and vSphere
* Adopt a security first mindset across everything you do
* Solid Cloud architecture development, ideally across Google Cloud Platform or AWS
* Experience with Infrastructure as Code and tools such as Terraform
* Experience of Docker, Kubernetes, ElasticSearch, Kafka, Spark
* Competent with scripting languages including Bash, Python and Go
* Familiar with the continuous deployment mindset and applying test-driven development to infrastructure
* Experience of cloud monitoring tools such as Prometheus, open tracing
Fearless, willing to dive into a situation and pick the right tools for the job. Instead of having to be told what to do all the time, you enjoy using you initiative to provide the solutions that fit best. You take pride in what you do, always leaving things a little cleaner than you found them. You're interested in building software as a craft, and you're as committed to write airtight tests as you are to implement new features. You get immense pleasure from using chaos-engineering principles to make the entire system robust.
Bonus points for a strong academic background, but we're quite aware that being well educated doesn't always make you the best person for the job. We will speak to anyone who can demonstrate the right attitude to learn and excel in their career.
For more information, please contact me on +44191 814 7445 or firstname.lastname@example.org
GCP, AWS, Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes, ElasticSearch, Kafka, Spark, Bash, Python, Go