Candidate responsibilities will include:
- Work alongside Hashmap Architect to implement and refine identified patterns.
- Help verify that solutions are technically sound and provide feedback on identified issues when found.
- Implement chosen designed solutions on client's preferred cloud and technology stacks.
- Design, implementation and execution of CI/CD (and related) pipelines.
- Reimplement solutions as necessary until they fit stakeholder and user needs.
- Provide written summaries of ongoing activities and documentation around design implementations on a regular basis.
Mandatory Technical Skills
1 Experience implementing and automating pythonic data engineering and machine learning solutions with at least one demonstrable case of each in work history.
2. Candidate must have experience with pandas and scikit-learn (or similar data science stack) with associated production deployed ML solution.
3. Candidate must be familiar with the software development life cycle within the scope of data engineering and data science solutions in the cloud.
4. Significant experience with Python and competency in another OOP language such as Java.
5. Experience with Azure cloud and specifically with AzureML, Azure DevOps, Azure Blob Storage (or related), Cosmos DB or similar technologies in AWS (SageMaker, CodeBuild/CodePipeline/CodeDeploy, S3, Aurora/Redshift/DynamoDB).
6. Significant experience with SQL language in both RDBMS and NoSQL databases.
Optional Preferred Skill Sets
1 Experience with Docker containers, including containerizing services and deploying containers in a cloud environment.
2. Knowledge of Model Managment/Serving platforms such as MLFlow, ModelDB, StudioML, etc...
3. Experience with Terraform, Azure Resource Manager, CloudFormation or similar IaC (Infrastructure-as-Code) tooling.
4. Experience with BI tools and dev - Tableau, Spotfire, Sigma Computing, or PowerBI.
5. MS+ in computational technical field preferred.
Soft Skills Required
High level of personal initiative and energy.
Very good verbal and written communication skills.
Capable of working with minimal oversight.
Experience working in a loosely organized team and prioritizing their own work while maintaining delivery timelines.
Willing to raise issues to Hashmap or client management as required, clearly defining the issue and potential solutions.
Common sense approach to problems.
Capable of adapting written processes when required and capturing improvements to the process for later review.
Ability to take direction and provide feedback.